Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Yes, I do spend entirely too much time at school

Here are some things my poor son does as he waits and waits and waits for me to finish up at school so we can go home...

He finds the overhead wildly fascinating!  I have to limit his play time so my bulb won't burn out!
He lays in the floor to look at the "All About Me" posters on the wall.  I bet he's read each one about four times!

He gets to play school with AnnaBelle and reenact the day's lessons.  They take turns being the teacher.  In this "lesson" Jackson was the teacher.  He was making a list about what families need. 

This is their completed list...which is one of the most precious things I've ever seen.  For those of you that aren't fluent in first grade, it reads "Families need...get along, trust, honest, good parents".
So, I only hope that one day he doesn't begin a tell-all book with the sentence, "It all started because I had to spend entirely too much time at school with my mom".

Verse of the day - "So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him." 1 John 4:16

Blessings,
Kelli

1 comment:

  1. Love the list!! So sweet. Jackson is lucky to get to spend the time with you after school! Plus, who doesn't love playing school? What fun!

    ReplyDelete