Friday, October 22, 2010

Favorite Things Friday

Okay - I'm going to attempt to do this at least every other Friday...



My friend Ann introduced us to these markers in Church a few weeks ago.  I L.O.V.E. them!  Seriously, I love them way more than a grown woman should love markers.  And I am not even afraid to admit it!  Many, many thanks to Ann for introducing us to these gems.  They have kept Kendall busy at Church, football games and practices for hours on end.  By the way, they are washable...


Simply put the markers on the carabiner and voila...


Never lose markers or those pesky lids again.  (Target - $2.99, no really
 $2.99 for the whole set)
I can feel your shared love for the markers coming through the computer screen!


On to the next item on today's agenda.  We love books at our house.  Who doesn't?  Jackson and I have read this book many, many times and the fun times just keep on coming.  It is a great read-aloud - not to mention wonderful fluency practice.

  

One reader's words are in navy and the other reader's words are in purple.  The blue words in the middle are meant to be read together.  So fun!

This last item was a gift from Jackson.

He saw this leaf outside Kendall's school and picked it up to give to me.  He thought I would like it because of all the different colors.  Sweet boy!


He tried to write on the back with a ball-point pen.  To Mom From Jackson



Love sweet gifts that come from the heart!

In case you were wondering...YES, I am still a HUGE Texas Rangers fan.  However, my superstitious ways have got the best of me and I cannot post on them any further until the time is right.  Believe me, you'll know!

Verse of the day - "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Blessings,
Kelli





No comments:

Post a Comment