Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I love FESTIBLES!

Our school had our Fall Festival (a.k.a. Festible to Kendall) on Saturday!  My sweet husband and mom took the kids around to all the games while I worked.  I asked made my husband take the camera with him so I could see the fun they had and they had a BLAST!!! 


Kendall looking super-cute before the Festible began -
smiling with her pageant teeth.

My talented Mom made the kids these adorable shirts.  She's the BEST!


My kids love their "Yommy" - Did I mention how great she is?

 
Jackson playing a smaller version of "Blink-o"


The train won the day's most favorite prize - Not sure how many times they rode!
  
I love the look on their little faces and my precious husband cheering for them!



Another reason I love my husband!


Kendall on the train, again!
  
And AGAIN!
Thanks to all the dedicated parents and teachers that helped make our Fall Festival a success! 

Verse of the day - "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9 

Blessings,
Kelli



1 comment:

  1. It looks like so much fun. I love the kids' shirts. Darling- just like the kiddos wearing them.

    ReplyDelete