Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Very Merry Half-Birthday

Kendall is exactly 2 and a half today.  In half a year, she will be three years old.  This doesn't seem possible to me.  Just yesterday, we were anxiously waiting and praying for her arrival.  Apparently, I blinked and 2 and half years have flown by!

Here she is all decked out for Bubba's practice today...

A crown and butterfly wings...

princess shoes...

sunglasses and a wand complete the outfit!
 
CHEESE!

She handed me her wand and I said "POOF, you're a princess!".  She took the wand from me and said "POOF!".  I asked her, "Am I a princess, now?".  She said, "No, you're my mommy!".  That's a million times better than being a princess!!!

Happy Half-Birthday, Kendall - you are truly a JOY!

Verse of the day - "Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings." Psalm 63:7

Blessings,
Kelli

2 comments:

  1. How crazy that she and Wylee have half-birthdays the same week! We love half birthdays at our house. This year we took her out for frozen yogurt. And a butterfly princess is the best! Happy half to Kendall!

    ReplyDelete