Saturday, June 25, 2011

Yankees Wrap-Up

Jackson's team didn't fare so well this season.  The Yankees (aptly named) placed #6 out of 6 teams.  Oh well!  Jackson had fun and learned a lot - even if they only won 3 games.  He ended up the season playing third base and is pretty darn good at it (It's a mom's prerogative to brag, right?).


Determination - Can you see the tongue?

Running the bases

Ready to head home...I could never catch him with my camera crossing home!

Most handsome third baseman EVER!
  
Here comes the tongue of determination!


He ended up getting this kid out!  I didn't catch it for two reasons - #1 I was way too excited.  #2 My camera's not fast enough :(


Receiving his award at Closing Ceremonies
 
Can you tell how hot it was?
We weren't the only ones who saw Big Jack's improvement this season.  He made All-Stars.  We're so PrOuD of him!  He is VERY excited that he gets to play again since his team didn't make it to the city tournament!  And I'm happy not to have to root for the Yankees anymore :)

Verse of the day - "I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:14

Blessings,
Kelli

1 comment: