Sunday, March 27, 2011

9 Letters

Jackson's first official baseball game was last Tuesday night.  We received our uniforms on Monday night.  I took one look at the back of his jersey and had to laugh.  Our last name was misspelled.  This wasn't the first time and I'm just guessing it probably won't be the last either.  After all, it does have 9 letters, it's hard to say, and it's got a lot of m's and c's.


Oops - there's an "a" where the "o" is supposed to be!
Sidenote to my friend Michel - go ahead and prepare yourself for misspellings on the backs of your children ;)


Best looking fan at the game!
Goofy boy wouldn't let go of the fence.  I forgot to take a picture of him before the game.  Not sure what man invented white baseball pants, but I'm not happy with him and neither is my "shout" stick! 
Monkey see, monkey do

Kendall had her school pictures on Tuesday as well.  Here she is before school, all ready to go!  She stood in front of Zach and said "I'm pretty, I'm handsome, I'm pretty, I'm handsome." while twirling.  P.S. not sure what that smile is all about...
In case you were wondering, Jackson's jersey has already been corrected!  Pictures coming soon!!!

Verse of the day - "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13

Blessings,
Kelli

2 comments:

  1. lol! Makes me glad to be Kemp! I love Kendall's dress by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before reading the post, my first thought when I saw the jersey was- "OH NO!! I've been spelling their last name wrong for YEARS!!" Ha!! Hate that they got the Jackson's name wrong.

    It just looks so strange to see Jackson in a Yankee's jersey. :) Good thing his good looks overcome the Yankee logo. Kendall, as usual, looks like a doll.

    ReplyDelete