Monday, March 14, 2011

Ooo wee ooo, I look just like Buddy Holly

Okay, unless you're my little brother or a fan of the band Weezer - you might not get the title of this post.  Google it if you're curious!

Friday was 50's day at school.  I love 50's day for 3 reasons...
1. 50's day is always the day before Spring Break - need I say more?
2. I love dress up days at school - I'm a dork, I know!
3. We always have a Sock Hop in the gym on 50's day!

Jackson and Taylor - too cute for words! 
Jackson borrowed these "Buddy Holly" glasses from my dad.  Zach's letter jacket is still too big for him to wear, maybe next year. 

Jacks and friends at the Sock Hop

1st Grade winners for best-dressed!
 
Jacks with Mrs. 7e and Mrs. P

This boy's growing "faster than a rollercoaster".  Had to get one Buddy reference in there!
Verse of the day - "Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord." Romans 12:11

Blessings,
Kelli

3 comments:

  1. Best song-reference post ever! I am pretty sure 50s day was always my favorite day at school. You two both looked great! Enjoy your spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He made a great Buddy Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Jackson both look fabulous. I always LOVED 50's day. And what could be better than a sock hop?

    ReplyDelete