Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The "sweet spot"

Before we begin, is there anything cuter than a boy in a baseball uniform? 

He's the only boy who can make a Yankees uniform look good-
and his sister is pretty cute in that "jaff" outfit!

Sorry for the blur...but the name has been fixed!
My dad and Jackson had a little hitting and fielding session a few Sundays ago.  Dad knows more about baseball than anyone I know and he's good at it!  It makes my heart soar when I watch the man that gave me my love for baseball give my son a few pointers.  It's one of those scenes you envision when you hear the words "It's a boy!" come out of the doctor's mouth.  My dad and my son playing ball together = Pure Love!!!


Telling Jacks to line up the "sweet spot" of the bat with the imaginary "x" on the ball.

Playing catch - we're trying to teach Jackson to use his same arm power batting as he does throwing.  He can hurl that ball!
 
Papa telling him to "extend those arms"!  He should know - his name is Ted Williams afterall!

Verse of the day - "The one who lives with integrity is righteous; his children who come after him will be happy." Proverbs 20:7

Blessings,
Kelli

2 comments:

  1. I love that your dad is able to teach Jackson about baseball! What a great memory they will both have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those guys in a baseball uniform!!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete