Friday, February 18, 2011

Silly Mommy!

You should know better than to try to take posed pictures of both your children - especially after church!

Acting like she might go sit next Jackson...

But totally sitting on the opposite side of the fountain!

Now they're together - but Jackson's shirt is channeling the late 70's and Kendall's talking about the trees. 

Can you say defiant?

This looks promising...

But she's off again!

Now she's jumping and Jacks is playing with his "long" hair that's driving him crazy!!!

Let's talk about Kendall's precious outfit.  My mom got it for her!  It's so cute and the top is reversible.  The other side has Santa Claus so she can wear it next Christmas also - very clever!!!  Jackson, on the other hand, got dry-erase marker on his red shirt on Friday so this is as "Valentine-y" as he could get.

They're both smiling - I'll take it!!!

Verse of the day - "I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me." Proverbs 8:17

Blessings,
Kelli

2 comments:

  1. Kendall's outfit is smack-your-gramma cute! I love that it's reversible. I totally understand the picture taking frustration. We have tons of pictures of Cora walking away, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look cute!! You got a great picture - and a great couple of kiddos.

    ReplyDelete