Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can we talk...

About Jackson's Hair?

He can't cut it until after Chitty Chitty Bang Bang this weekend.  Our whole family is ready for him to be able to cut his hair - it's driving us crazy (he says it's VERY itchy)!  Not like it's super-long, but to a boy who usually keeps it buzzed - we've reached new lengths!
This is what we're used to...


Compared to this "shaggy" look.

Too bad class pictures are tomorrow!  We've been experimenting with some mousse/gel options.

Look out Barber Shop - On Monday, here we come!!!

Verse of the day - "Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows." Luke 12:7

Blessings,
Kelli

5 comments:

  1. We keep super shaggy boy hair at our house. You will have to share a pic when he gets it cut. I can't wait to hear about the play! Break a leg Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved it when my kindergarten boys would get a buzz cut! So cute and so soft! Wish I could be there for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Break a leg, Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. let it grow, let it grow, let it grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think his shaggy head looks cute. you should see our littlest. I wish we could go tomorrow, take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he is darling!!!! Buzz or no buzz.

    ReplyDelete