Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I HeArT "Balemtimes"!

I love the parties... 

Half of Kendall's class ready to party. (I didn't get to go - Zach took pictures for me!)

Mmm...pizza!


I promise her bow was placed better that morning! 
I think she did a little re-style.

Mmm...icing!
 
Jackson and friends enjoying a cupcake.   (Again, I didn't get to attend - Thanks to my Mom for the pictures and helping with the party!)
  
Jackson and Taylor having a conversation about a cupcake - too sweet! 


They iced and decorated their own cookies!
 
A few weeks ago in science, we made the phases of the moon using an Oreo cookie and a plastic knife (the white icing is the light reflected from the sun.).  Mrs. 7e is demonstrating our project for the parents before the Oreos are all gone! 

Opening his Valentines!


FUN!  We read all of them again that night!
 
Two of my favorite people!  He's a lucky boy to have such a fantastic teacher!
   
So, I'm a sap if you didn't know that already.  One of my favorite things to do is make Valentine sacks with the kids.  I show them how to fold the paper in half to cut out a heart.  Not rocket-science, but for many of my students it is the first time to be shown how to do such a craft.  After I finished explaining and made my bag one of my students said, "Mrs. Mac - you seriously ROCK!"  I love those moments!

I'm skipping around a little bit.  The kids had their Valentine's Parties at school on Friday.  We also had a little Valentine Party in Sunday School on Sunday.  Here's Kendall's class eating their cookies.  Aren't they precious?  

I love the presents...

 
Sweet presents from my students. I'm very blessed to have such loving, caring students!!!
 
Our Girl Scout Troop at school made the faculty these sweet Valentines that say, "Thank you for being a role model".  How sweet is that?


Jackson and Kendall's present to their teachers. 
The hand is on the back of....

lotion!

 
Jackson and Johnny - one of his presents from Yommy and Papa!  Yep, my parents spoil my babies and I wouldn't have it any other way!

 
Kendall and her half-hidden puppy "Two-ee".  My mom made this dress for Kendall for Valentine's Day.  She put it on over her clothes and refused to take it off.  She obviously loves it!


Going through their goodies.  My mom made these pillowcases for them also.  She is sooooo talented I can't stand it!

Good thing she got a heart pillow because this girl's tired!

 
So is this boy!
 
Jackson's favorites were his new books. 

Kendall loves her new magnetic dress-up triplets! 
 
We used our gifts right away and had lovely dreams!
 
Beautiful roses from my three Valentines! 

I hope your Valentine's Day was filled with love! 

Verse of the day - "We love because he first loved us." 1 John 4:19

Blessings,
Kelli



3 comments:

  1. That was so sweet!!!! They are sweet, lucky kids to be loved by so many. Yommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute! It looks like you had a busy, fun Valentine's Day. (I love the phases of the moon in oreo. . .totally going to share that idea with my interns!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad y'all had a great Valentine's Day. LOVE Kendall's cute dress she wore to her parties- and the one Yommy made her too. Your kiddos are so darling- and sweet too.

    ReplyDelete