Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby!

31 years ago today my best friend was born.

  • He loves me even when I'm not lovable.
  • He makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts.
  • He is my calm when I am crazified.
  • He builds me up when I tear myself down.
  • He would give the shirt off his back to anyone - no questions asked.
  • He looks for the "good" in everyone and always finds it.
  • He listens to me even when he thinks I might not ever stop talking.
  • He has an amazing way with words (and is never afraid to tell how he really feels).
  • He knows his way around the kitchen sink and the dishwasher.
  • He lets me record Grey's Anatomy even though he likes The Office better.
  • He tells each of us how much he loves and appreciates us every single day.
  • He is an amazing, hands-on dad who has a fierce yet gentle love for our babies.
  • I could not have wished for a better father, husband and friend!

Happy Birthday, Zach!  I love you "too much"!

Verse of the day - "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." John 13:34

Blessings,
Kelli

2 comments:

  1. I'm so very blessed to be married to you. You're beautiful, kind, intelligent, and funny. You're a fantastic wife, mother, and teacher. You've made my life fantastic. You're my baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so stinkin' cute! I hope you had the chance to celebrate despite the nasty weather.

    ReplyDelete