Monday, January 24, 2011

And now for your halftime entertainment...

Yes, I'm aware that she's too cute for own good.
 
I am also aware that she dresses way cuter than any two year old should!

However, I was not aware that when given a balloon by her Yommy during halftime at Bubba's game that she would stick it up her shirt!

Apparently she has a hidden love for Dolly Parton!

And now she's dancing because all the fans are laughing at this most inappropriate scene.
Oh, baby girl - you are truly one in a million!

Verse of the day - "You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound." Psalm 4:7

Blessings,
Kelli

1 comment:

  1. She's precious! I used to do the same thing with nerf balls...apparently that was the one and only time that I ever resembled Dolly!

    ReplyDelete