Sunday, December 26, 2010

Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time!

Christmas - Part One

I LOVE Christmas!  I love the time with family, the traditions, the decorations, the songs, the food, the festivities, the lights, and most of all our LORD!  I sincerely hope each of you are having a wonderful Christmas time as well (Dear Paul, you'll always be my favorite Beatle :)

Before I begin our tale of Christmas 2010, let's play a little game.  I'll show you a Christmas ornament from one of our five trees and you decide which family member the tree belongs to - come on, it'll be fun and if you don't want to play just scroll down and cheat!


Clue #1 - He likes to fish, but seldom get to because of his wife and children.

Tree #1 (a.k.a. the fishing tree) belongs to Zach.  He's my catch of a lifetime.

Clue #2 - She's our little angel.  This one's way too easy.
 
Tree #2 belongs to Kendall.  A pink, glittery tree for a pink, glittery girl!
 
Clue #3 - He's our handsome, strong cowboy.

Tree #3 belongs to Jackson.  How appropriate for his guitar to be right there - Happy Trails!
 
Clue #4 - She loves all things handmade, especially those made by her children.

Tree #4 belongs to me!  A tree full of all the ornaments made by my children through the years.  Next year, I'll need a bigger tree.
 
Clue #5 - I realize we're out of family members, so just take a wild guess.

Tree #5 belongs to us all - can you tell where Kendall hung the ornaments?
Thanks for playing along.  Sadly, there are no prizes.  But like my dad always says - you get the satisfaction of being right! 

Christmas Eve's Eve we spent with my mom, dad, brother and sister-in-law.  We have missed the hound dog out of Timothy and Jessica since they have moved and my kids were over the moon to see them!  Here are the highlights...
  
Wrestling with Uncle Timothy.  I'm a little scared about what will happen when Kendall starts wearing high-heels.  Just kidding, she wasn't using it as a weapon.  It had fallen off, but she didn't want to stop wrestling to put her shoe back on.  That's my girl!

 
Love these guys!


Kendall and Jackson played "Santa" and passed out the presents.
  
More proof she's my daughter...walked around for hours unaware she had a gift tag stuck to her hiney-bone!

 
Lots of presents!


So exciting to be a child at Christmas time!
 
Kendall and Papa - two of my favorite elves!

 
Finally snapped one of Yommy and her presents!

To infinity and beyond...in a Snuggie no less!

The future Jackie O!  Love the pill box hat and princess shoes.  By the way, the bow on the hat is interchangeable - love it!


Jackson showing Jessica how to turn people's pictures into embarrassing photos works of art.

**Disclaimer**  She had been playing dress-up, that's why her shirt if off.  She's showing Aunt Jessica how to call Andy in Mayberry.  Yes, my kids have a strange obsession with the Andy Griffith show.


The stockings were hung by the chimney with care! 


Good news - Kendall's shirt is back on!  Kendall got twin babies from Yommy!

Uncle Timothy and Aunt Jessica gave her this precious vanity table.  She especially loves the "tool box" where she can keep her hair dryer, combs and accessories.
 
Brushing Uncle Timmy's non-existent hair.  Funny in it's own right...

Papa likes Big Jack's Bop It!

Our Williams Christmas was so much fun.  I am truly blessed to have such a loving, caring, supportive family!

Verse of the day - "And Mary said: “My soul glorifies the Lord 47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, 48 for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant.  From now on all generations will call me blessed, 49 for the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is his name. 50 His mercy extends to those who fear him, from generation to generation." Luke 1:46-50

Blessings,
Kelli

2 comments:

  1. All of your trees are so cute!! Love them. I also love Kendall's hat. Darling. I'm glad you had such a wonderful Christmas with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pictures- with and without the shirt. This was my favorite night - with all of us together!!!!

    ReplyDelete