Saturday, December 4, 2010

My little Bobcat

Basketball season is upon us.  Jackson is playing MOB this year... a little different pace of ball than he's used to, but he is catching on really fast.  His team is the Bobcats - which I find secretly funny for some reason.  It's kind of hard to yell "Let's go Bobcats!" without wanting to giggle.  If your home team is the Bobcats, sorry if I have offended you or your love for Bobcats.
 
He looks like a Baylor Bear in his break-away pants and warm-up jacket.
I had to crop Kendall out of the picture, she's going through a "I'll wear socks and shoes but nothing else" phase.
 
Kendall is ready to coach - bring it on!
 
Action shot
 
Hang on to that rebound!
  
One day soon he'll grow into that LONG last name and my heart will break just a little.


Why is this happy girl smiling?

Because Yommy is playing hide the "inuhsaur" (dinosaur) in her shirt sleeve!  She's just not that into watching the game.  Thank goodness for Yommy and Papa!!
 
Verse of the day - "The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still." Exodus 14:14

Blessings,
Kelli

1 comment:

  1. So fun- and I think it is great Jackson looks like a Baylor Bear! You went right from football to basketball. You are so busy- you are going to have to teach me how to be a momma to a sporting boy!!

    ReplyDelete