Friday, November 5, 2010

Turkey Time Already?

So, Halloween has just ended and Thanksgiving is 20 days away...But today, we celebrated Thanksgiving Dinner at school with our families. 
 
We made precious turkey headbands for the occasion. 
 
My teammates and I think that tracing patterns and constructing them into a finished product is a lost art!
Sometimes we just need some reassurance from our friends that we are piecing it together correctly.
Mission Complete!  I love the "awws" we get from parents as we walk into the cafeteria. 


My Little 1st Grade Turkey...I myself did one of those "AWWS"!
Daddy got to come eat lunch...
And Yommy did too!
   
He's one lucky little Turkey!!!

Really, it is never too early to celebrate being thankful.  God's blessings are all around us!  Granted some days our blessings are easier to see than others, but there is always something for which we can give thanks!

Verse of the day - "give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." Thessalonians 5:18

Blessings,
Kelli

1 comment:

  1. Awww! So sweet! I love the school Thanksgiving lunch. Love the hats. It almost makes me want to make myself one. :)

    ReplyDelete