Friday, November 19, 2010

Deskerella

Deskerella, the desk fairy, visited my classroom Wednesday night (the first time this school year).  She looks for desks that are organized and clean.  She leaves a treat and a note for the students whose desks are in tip-top shape.  We are looking forward to her next visit - you never know when and where she might show up!


It was really nice of her to leave a note for the whole class.  She gave us a few tips for keeping a neater desk.

You never know where she might leave a feather or two...(I think she leaves them to prove that she did indeed look in each and every desk!)

Her note for deserving students

This time she left jingle bell necklaces, just in time for the upcoming holiday season.  Angels for the girls...

and Santas for the boys!

Oh, Deskerella - How we cherish your visits!!!

Verse of the day - "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me." Psalm 51:10

Blessings,
Kelli

2 comments:

  1. I think you are just the best teacher ever!! What fun. But, please do not let Deskerella in to see my desk at work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deskerella would have a heart attack on my desk! Mom

    ReplyDelete