Monday, November 1, 2010

My antlers are still up!

Well, I promised not to post to until the series was over - win or lose.  Obviously, I thought I would be posting a happy, joyous post about the Rangers winning the World Series.  Unfortunately, this is not the case.

I have been kicking and cursing myself for saying over and over again, "Oh yeah, the Rangers have this.  They are much more dominant than the Giants."  And my dad told me not to buy my ALCS Champions shirt.  He told me it was like putting away the equipment before the game is over.  But, I couldn't resist and bought it anyway!  In all seriousness, I know nothing I did or didn't do caused the Rangers to lose.  I guess I'm sort of trying to make sense of it all.  They looked so good going in, they had peaked at just the right time - Sadly, it was just not meant to be this year.

Congratulations San Francisco Giants.  You won - fair and square.  In these 5 games, your team played better than mine. As much as I hate to admit it!

Seriously, who knew a beard could hold so much power?

Rest up, Rangers...March is right around the corner!  And to all those young, talented pitchers - take a page out of Michael Young's book and DON'T SELL OUT (especially to the Yankees!!!).

Antlers up to you Texas Rangers - I still love and will always love you!  Congratulations - I am very, very proud of you!

Verse of the day - "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud." 1 Corinthians 13:4

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad!! I know there is always next year, but as a Cubs fan- next year is taking a long time to get here!! :)

    ReplyDelete