Sunday, May 8, 2011

M.O.M.

  • My mom is my sounding board on EVERYTHING.
  • My mom is my biggest cheerleader.
  • My mom doesn't care that I might have already called her 15 times that day and I'm calling again.
  • My mom doesn't say "how have you gone 33 years without knowing that" when I ask her a question about cooking.
  • My mom doesn't say "how have you gone nearly 7 years as a mother without knowing that" when I ask her a question about parenting.
  • My mom loves my children even when they are not so well behaved.
  • My mom loves my husband like her own son.
  • My mom does more than anyone I know (in all areas of her life)...seriously.
  • My mom has a deep love for the Lord that she shows each day by her actions and words.
  • My mom is the greatest example of motherhood...I only hope that I give my children everything she has given me!
 
I remember calling my mom on the way to school after I finished bawling in Zach's arms in the middle of the street composed myself from dropping off Jackson at daycare for the first time.  I asked her, "When will I stop worrying so much about him?".  She calmly answered through her tears, "You won't.  Baby, I'm still worried about you!"  I love you, Mom!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Verse of the day - "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you" Philippians 1:3

Blessings,
Kelli

2 comments:

  1. well said, love you too mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I know you're momma is so proud of who you have become!

    ReplyDelete