Friday, July 22, 2011

Father's Day

We had a great day on Father's Day celebrating with Zach and my dad (Papa or as Kendall calls him Poppy).  We are truly blessed by these two great men!  They are wonderful examples of strength, love and character.  The perfect mixture of strong fortresses and soft places to fall.  I love them both so much and could never repay them for all they've done for us!


Zach and Kendall after church

Loving on their AWESOME dad!

Helping Papa open his presents (wonder who's a camera hog?)
 
My favorite Red Sox fan and the best dad a girl could ever ask for!

These next few are from our session with Kim - I love them so!


My boys!
  
He's wrapped around her little finger!

Such good sports - they hadn't planned on being in the pictures!  I love this one!!!
Verse of the day - "Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord." Ephesians 6:4

Blessings,
Kelli
 

1 comment:

  1. great pics!!! Those are 2 great guys!!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete